Thursday 22 June 2017

McKenna's Amazing Holiday Work


On Friday my family and I went to Mt Ruapehu. It was late in the night so we went to this restaurant called steak and seafood we thought it sounded very nice so we went in. Fires were going and really good service we loved it. We got to chose a table it was circle shaped and seated four. Straight away a lovely man asked us if we would like drinks we said maybe a few more minutes. 1 hour later I was halfway through my dinner when I asked if I could take a photo of my dinner cause it looked yum it smelt yum and tasted yum. Luke and I were getting bored so we got mums phone and we played on snapchat when we were taking a selfie we asked the lady if she would want to come in and it showed on her that she had too much makeup on but it was just a theme. Then the lady brought that kind gentle man over and she asked us if we could put the theme on him and he thought it was very funny. sadly it was time to go but I hoped I would come back another day. we said goodbye as we walked out into the blustery night. I think that has been the best restaurant I have ever been to.

My Holiday from myles webb on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Hello McKenna !

    Thank you very much for this wonderful video. You speak clearly, slowly and we understand you very well. You use the vocabulary of the family and it will be very useful for my Students who will learn your language the next school year. If you give me permission, I'll use your video with them to begin the English class in October 2017.
    Well done !

    This week is the last of the school year 2016-2017. All my current Students and I, thank Mr Webb and the kids from the Room three of Auroa School for their friendship and their kindness throughout this awesome school year !
    Have a nice break !!!

    Serge Galligani, the Teacher of the CM2 from Brindas Primary School, France

    ReplyDelete